Local & Onsite Events
Manchester, Vermont is a vibrant town with local events and happenings year-round for all ages and interests. We encourage you to explore our community and onsite events below to make the most of your experience. We look forward to seeing you soon!
At Aspen at Manchester: On-site Fun! Learn more about exiting on-site events!
- Wilderness First Aid Weekend Training Courses (2- year SOLO cert, nationally recognized)
- 3rd course: May 15 & 16, 2021
- Qigong Set Movements and Standing Meditation, with Rich Marantz BSN, RN, HNC-BC - May 15, 2021 from 9AM to Noon
- ($50 for 3 hour course)
- Please reach out to 802-362-2450 to reserve or inquire!
- LEARN MORE HERE
- Outdoor Morning Yoga (Starting in May)
- Saturdays, 9:30AM to 10:30AM
- Complimentary for in-house guests. Outside guests welcome (additional fee $13)
- Meet the Innkeeper events (Starting May 15)
- Special Meet & Greet events for onsite guests, every weekend
- Join us at the Pavilion, by the Aspen Outlook!
Local Events in Manchester!
- Vermont Summer Festival 2021
- Live Music at Aspen Outlook 2021
- Manchester Designer Outlets Sidewalk Sale August 8 to 11
- The Vermont Challenge August 12th to the 15th
- Green Mountain Bluegrass Festival TBD 2021